Short Term Rental Agreement
Short Term Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Florida Keys Reef Retreat, LLC (“Leasing Agency”) and , , and , and (“Guest/s”). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Property. The property is located at: 220A 50th Street, Marathon FL 33050. The property is furnished and includes FURNITURE, ONE KAYAK, APPLIANCES, LINENS, COOKING ACCESSORIES, GAS GRILL, AND TV.
1. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of: Adults, Child(ren) (List # of each). THIS HOME IS NOT CHILD PROOFED.
2. Number and Breed of Pets: , ,
3. Maximum Occupancy: Rates are based on 6 Guests or less, up to SIX Guests Maximum, and for no less than 7 nights. ***RESPONSIBLE GUEST (PERSON SIGNING RENTAL AGREEMENT/PAYING FOR STAY) MUST BE AT LEAST TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD**
4. Term of the Lease. Check in 4pm & Check out 10amCheck-in date: Check In Check-out date: Number of Adults : , and #child(ren), # Pets
5. Rental Rules: Guest/s agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. In the event the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall contact Homeowner immediately, so we may remediate the problem.
7. Rental Rate and Fees:
**The refundable damage deposit (if applicable) shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
8. Cancellation/Refund/Payment Policy:
Once signed Rental Agreement/Waivers, and final payment is received, we will email you entry instructions to the property.
Exhibit A - RENTAL RULES
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED inside the house. If you smoke outside, please dispose of all cigarettes in proper ashtray and empty inside a trash bag.
2. No loud noise between 10pm and 7am – This is a City of Marathon ordinance.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay Overnight in the property, pending prior owner approval. All persons or pets on the property, whether invited or part of the guest’s party, are the sole responsibility of responsible individual signing this agreement. Absolutely No Subleasing/renting during your stay. If found that you are, this will constitute immediate termination of your lease. No more than Six Guests max are allowed to stay overnight during the term of your lease.
4. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 6. PETS - dogs are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Details must be completed on the booking confirmation cover page. You must pick up after your pet while on walks and in the yard. There is a pooper scooper outside near the trash cans, the end table next to the sofa is a dog crate available for use, and there is a pet gate behind the loveseat if you need to gate your dog in a certain area of the house to prevent them going on the furniture. Pets are not permitted on the furniture. The back yard is fenced, however please note they can access the water in a small area to the left of wooden dock. 7. PARKING –Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.8. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for the beach towels. Please return beach towels to the property at the end of your stay. If you would like house cleaning during your stay for an additional fee, please contact the homeowner to discuss details/rates. 9. WATER: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or paper towels should be flushed at anytime. The outside water for the dock hose (blue handle to the right of the washing machine) should be turned off when not in use. Please keep front hose valve closed when not in use.
10. STORMS: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "TropicalStorm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Kayaks – Please store the kayaks against the fence, upside down when not in use to prevent water from getting inside. Paddles and life jackets should also be stored inside the kayaks. Use kayaks at your own risk.
12. Bikes – Please keep bikes locked when taken off the premises (Bike lock code is 5477). Bike tires do get flat sometimes and there is a bike pump in the storage cabinet or a Bike Shop in Big Pine if needed. Owner is not responsible for bike repairs during your stay. Use bikes at your own risk.
13. Patio Storage Closet doors should remain closed at all times. Feel free to use the patio Storage closet if needed, but always close the doors immediately after use. If left open the wind may catch the doors.
14. Trash and Recyling – The blue can is ONLY for recycling; do not put trash in the Blue Recycling Can.
The undersigned warrants that he/she/they have received, read and understand the booking confirmation page, rental agreement, rental rates and rental rules.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Short Term Rental Agreement
Agree & Sign